that works with your jam-packed life?
download the FREE
cross stitch roadmap
Here’s what these brand new cross stitchers are saying:
right now, a creative hobby
- the supplies are so expensive that it brings on the guilt before you've even started
- by the time you've set up all the things, that block of precious free time is over, and you'd barely begun
- you're feeling inadequate because your thing never looks right and you don't know how to fix it
- it's all enough to convince you that you're just not creative
and you're so ready
for all of this
- an inexpensive hobby that gives you so much time + creativity for your buck.
- super quick set up - get started with your hobby in less than a minute each session
- having a hobby you can do while binging whatever's new on Netflix (for real, it's possible!!)
- that incredible proud moment when you hang your first creation on the wall.
- friends + family tearing up... again... because you just gifted yet another gorgeous, handmade present they're going to treasure for years.
- confidently knowing that you're an amazing, creative person!
Cross stitch checks ALL those boxes - and then some!
Hi! I'm Erin.
I’m the teacher, author, pattern designer, kit maker, and crazy cross stitcher behind Purple Leaf Designs.
(It’s just me here, so you won’t ever see me use a royal “we.”)
I teach total newbies how to start - and finish - their very first cross stitch project, setting the foundation for a brand new creative + fulfilling hobby.
I love sharing my passion for cross stitch... without all that perfectionism nonsense.
After all, a hobby should be fun!
ready to finally have a creative outlet?
download the cross stitch roadmap today!